Thursday, January 17, 2019

Raft Game Journalism Day 4 Part 1









               Water Purifier 
It can Purify larger quantities of water at once. The starter purifier can only purify one cup of water at a time, while the more advanced purifier can purify a while bottle of water at once. Now I have a more steady supply of water, and won't dehydrate. I built it because I had built the water bottle but I wasn't able to use it to its full extent due to the old purifier only being able to fill it up 1/6 at a time. It was worth the expensive materials  used to make it because now I no longer need to use wood to purify water and it can purify larger quantities at once. 









                      Grill

It can cook multiple pieces of meat at once or one larger fish. It's bigger than the normal grill and can hold more wood. It helps create a steady supply of cooked food instead of having to cook one at a time. I built it because I had a stockpile of catfish and couldn't cook it on the standard grill. It was definitely worth building it as now I have already cooked food in storage so I have something to tie me over in case I need to collect more food. 










Bed
It allows me to regenerate more health than the standard bed. It is raised up off the ground and is bigger, plus the health regeneration is far greater. It helps survive shark attacks or diving as you can gain health from lying down. I built it because I do more diving and get damaged more often so I wanted something better. It works better at night as more time passes and you heal more, but in the daytime the effect is kinda slow, but is faster than the standard bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment