Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Exit Interview

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course. 
I put effort into my projects and worked for the majority of the time. While I did get off track sometimes I did my best to focus on my work and not to spend a lot of time away from the projects. I believe my work ethic was good, but could use some improvement with time management on some occasions. 

2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 

 I particularly enjoyed the Minecraft assignment and the Raft Game Journalism assignment. The Minecraft assignment I enjoyed due to the creativity and art in the project in creating a fictional city or concept city, while I worked solo in this assignment instead of in a group, I did get a lot done, and it shows. The Raft assignment was enjoyable for the reason that it was a fun and enjoyable survival game that posed a challenge. The only problem was that some of the items couldn't be posted or on time due to it having to involve luck for some events to occur in the game.

3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 


          Thunkable. It was an absolute nightmare, it barely worked and was such a pain to even follow the tutorials since they used a entirely different version in the video and that version didn't even work. It was long, frustrating, and a somewhat waste of time. Thunkable was the only project that I struggled with or had a difficulty completing.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment