Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Creating The Perfect Slideshow

         Adobe Premiere is a fantastic tool to use for editing which allows a plethora of options when it comes to editing videos or creating slideshows. I came into Adobe Premiere without any previous experience in it, but the tutorials were great and the layout of it wasn't too complicated. I started the slideshow by adding in a track of my choice after coming up with a general idea of what I wanted the slideshow to be about. After that I placed my images in an order that I thought would fit the song. Once that was completed I synced them generally to the song to be fine tuned at a later point. Once I felt that it they were synced I added transitions that matched the images and the song. Then I added the finishing touches on the transitions, fine tuning them and matching them with the song I went to part two. I added all the images in order again but shortened the duration of the clips, and then I edited them with key framing to increase the scale of the image as it went from the 1 to 10 second mark of the image. After I rinsed and repeated the key framing effect for the intro images I began on adding a blur effect to match the scaling of the photo. Now was time to add a title car, while I'll admit I could have done better on it I was having some trouble trying to put it on the other images. Then I inserted the intro in front of the slideshow and edited it so that after the intro ended the music would start and build up to the slideshow. I decided to get a little fancier at the end and used the razor tool at the end of the song to separate it from the original track. I then added a fade audio transition to the clip so the song would fade out at the end of the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment